Project Management: from Simple to ComplexVersion 2.0
By Russell Darnall and John M. Preston
- Emphasis on project profiling
- New project management model that offers a different perspective and provides fresh insights into available management approaches from start to finish
- Exploration of personal dynamics and the roles they play in project management
This textbook is suitable for the following courses: Introduction to Project Management and leadership courses in technical fields, such as nursing, engineering, and computers.
Project Management addresses all of the project management fundamentals, while emphasizing the priorities of a project manager: managing client expectations, profiling projects, and understanding the technical aspects of managing a project.
New in This Version
- New chapter on the leadership skills needed by project managers, including a new model for determining the type of skills needed on projects based on industry and project profile
- Reflect The Project Management Institute's PMBOK 6.0
The Instructor’s Manual guides you through the main concepts of each chapter and important elements such as learning objectives, key terms, and key takeaways. Can include answers to chapter exercises, group activity suggestions, and discussion questions.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
Test Generator - powered by Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here