College SuccessVersion 2.0 By: Bruce Beiderwell, Linda F. Tse, Tom Lochhaas, and Nicholas B. deKanter
This book is available with FlatWorld's Homework System at no additional cost to your students. Learn more
- Class discussion questions for all chapters
- Embedded and linked videos (e.g., memory tips, time management)
- Increased links for web resources on all topics
- File attachments for digital readers to print out exercises involving written responses
College Success is not a textbook full of theory and extensive detail that merely discusses student success; rather, this is a how-to manual for succeeding in college. This book provides realistic, practical guidance ranging from study skills to personal health, from test-taking to managing time and money.
- Discussion of online courses, blended or flipped courses; online instructor and student interaction.
- New coverage of digital exams, computer-scored tests and essays.
- Discussion of digital learning tools and apps in all areas: note-taking, writing, health and fitness, time management, finances and budgeting, and more.
- Added section on financing of college, risks of student loans, career guidance.
FlatWorld Homework includes multi-format questions written specifically for your FlatWorld book, which you can access through our stand-alone interface or integrate with your learning management system.
Request a demo
The Instructor Manual guides you through the main concepts of each chapter and important elements such as learning objectives, key terms, and key takeaways. Can include answers to chapter exercises, group activity suggestions, and discussion questions.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
Solutions manuals, sample exams, video learning segments, workbooks, cases and lab manuals are just some of the extras our books will offer depending on the needs of the course. Click here to see what this textbook offers.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here